UI updates and scanning tweaks
- The artist count in the footer should be more accurate.
- You cannot rescan an artist as often to give less popular artists a better chance
UI and functionality tweaks
- The footer now shows the number of artists too. It also shows the limits now
- The directory scan queue should no longer overflow when a scan gets stuck
- The site was improved to make it work better with search engines. There should be no visual change for visitors.
- This should fix a few things behind the scenes that have accumulated over time but were not worthy of their own release.
Fix downloader incompatibility
- This should fix the "Invalid chunked encoding line: ###" type of error
Better error information
- The red error box that appears on some pages has had its error message improved.
Better downloader implementation
- This should fix the "Unimplemented transfer type" problems.
More downloader fixes
- The previous fix from 2.2 did not work for long. This should be a more permanent solution.
Fix downloader and directory scan no longer working since latest backend outage
- Directory scan and file downloader should be working again now
Add fixes for the artist and file name handler
- Permit download of artists with some special characters in their name
- Permit file names consisting of an outdated name format
- Directory scan for some artists can now show progress
Add 3rd party login
- This version adds Patreon support.
Fix directory scan queue
- Resolved an issue where the directory scan would occasionally show that an artist was not in the queue at all after sucessfully scanning for it.
- The artist scan page occasionally failed to load which should now be fixed
- Monitored artists should no longer be prematurely be marked as complete
This contains various improvements
- File creation date is now retained when creating a zip file
- You can now have files grouped by type in the archive
- The FA "Image Not Found" file is no longer downloaded for new artists.
This version introduces a new directory scan mechanism that should avoid a proxy response timeout in your browser for big artists. A few UI changes have been made to make Furarchiver easier to use.
- Long directory scans no longer cause a server error response
- Fix "Open Gallery" button in message boxes occasionally not working
- The green/red backend status boxes now update periodically
- The artist overview now has a link to open the original FA profile
- The artist search page has a new feature where you can fix some wrong FA user names
- Future version updates will show a popup
This version mostly contains changes not visible to users.
- The artist search now makes suggestions again
- Artists that still have files in the download queue cannot be scanned for new content anymore
- Added hotlink protection that can be turned on if people start hotlinking too many images
Ya'll horny bastards made it necessary that we add a limit to the queue size. This is to ensure that all pending artists complete in a timely manner. Otherwise people keep adding more artists faster than the system can download them, and you end up with a ton of artists that take ages to download instead of a few that are reasonably fast.
- Queue size now has a limit for pending artist count and pending file count
- This version introduces a contact form to reach us easier
- This fixes the broken zip download
General performance and reliability improvements. Only a few visible changes.
- Fixed possible memory leak
- Task list is now occasionally saved
- Watch list will only fully expand when hovering over it
- Completed artists no longer show a dialog on their own if notification permission was not granted
Fixed a problem that prevented some files from showing up in the gallery viewer
- Fixed file name encoding
First update after the big influx of users and tasks
- Downloads are now evenly distributed across artists. This stops the archival process of small artists from getting punished by big artists
- Status API was optimized to not bog down the server too much if the task list is large
- Restarting the service adds all directory scans from the last 24h to the task list again
- Ability for the application to be locked, or global messages to be displayed
First public version of the new system. Compared to the old system this one brings many major improvements. Versioning has been reset to 1.0 because this uses completely different underlying technology and is a full rewrite from scratch.
- Introduced a database to hopefully speed up file scans
- Downloads from the backend no longer require the user to be present and happen fully on the server
- Limited number of download threads should remove some pressure from the backend
- Regular backend health check that halts all downloads if the backend is down
- Notification system to alert visitor when his artist completes all downloads
- Validation of downloaded images to reject most corrupt image files
- Optimized zip archive mechanism for faster downloads
- Zip file can be downloaded with and without descriptions
- Visitor can monitor multiple artists at once now without opening multiple tabs
- Directory scan cache to take futher pressure off from the backend
- Gallery viewer